Audit, analyse and identify opportunities for SEO improvements using a variety of SEO tools : Screaming Frog, SEM Rush, SE Rankings, Search Console, Data Studio
- Regularly monitor and report on technical health across the portfolio of sites
- Ensure best practices are met across a range of tech SEO cornerstones : hreflang, canonicalisation, site structure, title/ image/ meta description optimisation, internal linking, sitemap and robots.txt
- Support the implementation of core SEO strategies : site speed, mobile first, structured data
- Perform and measure technical implementations via the CMS
- Work with IT and manage the successful delivery of larger implementations
Experience and Attributes
- Previous experience working within an SEO:based role, with a solid grounding in page and site level optimisation
- Strong technical SEO knowledge and understanding of best practices and requirements and implications of major algorithm updates
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google suite : particularly Google Search Console
- Working knowledge of HTML
ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE FREE TO WORK IN THE UK FREE FROM THE RESTRICTIONS OF VISAS AND WORK PERMITS.
- Must be able to resolve complex indexation and crawlability issues.
- Have basic understanding of HTML & CSS.
- Have the ability to identify and resolve technical SEO issues.
- Basic understanding of SEO tools such as Screaming frog, SEranking and WebSite Auditor or other such tools.
- Understand on-page ranking factors – Internal linking, page titles, page content etc.
- Understand off-page ranking factors – Link building, outreach, brand mentions etc.
- Supporting the development team with best practice website structure and sharing knowledge about the latest on-page factors.
- Understand mobile speed testing and knowledge of page speed tools such as GTMetrix and Pingdom.
- Must continuously stay abreast of developments and drive innovation in technical SEO best practice, and share knowledge across the team where applicable.
- Have a good overall knowledge of digital marketing and the different aspects of digital marketing.
- Develop new ways to improve, track and monitor search performance.
- Identify content optimisation opportunities across various digital channels.
- Contribute to the new business process by creating high impact audits on prospective clients digital position with the intent of driving action.